The cybersecurity field has always been intriguing for students. And why not, when this career is landing groundbreaking opportunities for the students and boosting their career.
We are providing this guide for the students who are interested in advancing their careers in this domain. We are compiling a list of Cyber Security Certifications that can help in landing jobs.
Cyber Security Job Profiles
The job responsibilities of cybersecurity professionals changes are very challenging. Although it may mainly revolve around the protection of data, it is diverse based on the complicated security structure.
Take a look at the different career options in this field:
- Cyber Security Response Manager
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Auditor
- Network Security Operations,
- Vulnerability Tester
- Penetration Tester
- Ethical Hacker
- Security Specialist
- Security Administrator
- Security Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Director
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Incident Responder
- Forensic Expert
- Security Trainer
- Security Manager
Latest Trends of Cyber Security Field
This field keeps on introducing new trends from time to time that cybersecurity enthusiasts need to be aware of.
Some of the modules of this field that Cyber Security Certifications make you familiar with are:
- Cyber laws and regulations
- Mobile Application Security
- Mobile Security
- Network Security
- Web Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Data Security
- Database and Infrastructure Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Firewall, IDS, IPS
- End-User Management
- Endpoint Security
- Penetration Testing
Top Cyber Security Certifications
Here is the insight into the top 10 cybersecurity certifications deemed most valuable for cybersecurity/ ethical hacking aspirants at the same time suitable for the security professionals.
Take a look and choose wisely:
- ISCP – Information Security Certified Professional by Krademy
- Advanced Application Security by Krademy
- ISCA- Information Security Certified Associate by Krademy
- CompTIA PenTest+
- CompTIA Security+
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CSA Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
With a large volume of data that is being generated, stored, and processed all the time by the different types of industries. And with technology advancements happening daily, it is essential to take the cybersecurity of organizations more seriously.
This is the time when more students should study cybersecurity and consider making their career in this field.